Business Blogging: How to Write Client-Attraction Content
On-Demand Instant-Access Class
In this webinar we’re going back to basics to make sure if you do decide to use your blog as a marketing tool (something I highly recommend) you’ll be starting strong.
In this on-demand class, you’ll discover:
- How blogging can be used to market your business
- How to write content that gets the attention of your ideal client
- Why blogging can be a sales conversation that your readers LOVE
- How to know which topics to write about (and which to avoid)
- 5 blogging formats to keep your content fresh and interesting to read
- A simple outline of a blog post to get you started
- Q and A
What do you think? Up for it? Then pop your details in the registration box to the right and you’ll get instant access to the class.
Another great webinar from Amy and another set of instantly usable tools. This time, to help you get started with business blogging. The webinar covers everything from researching what your customers are interested in, coming up with post ideas, a useful check list to keep you on track, right through to a post template to start you off with a good structure.
The thing I love about Amy’s content is that everything is explained in a way that is so easy to understand. You get step by step processes and there are always plenty of examples.
The tools and templates that are provided mean you can get started right away, putting the advice into practice.
This series is just a fantastic resource for the beginner copywriter. – Derek