Want A Headline That Gets Noticed?
How About 10?
Plus Subheadings… And Social Media Sound Bites
Hard-working headlines delivered straight to you from me
According to advertising legend David Ogilvy, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy.
Which makes sense. Your headline is THE most visible part of your copy.
- It’s the subject line in your email marketing
- It’s the Tweet you hope people will click
- It’s what catches your prospect’s eye when they see your advert on Facebook
- It’s the first thing your reader sees when they open your direct mail package
So what do your headlines say?
Do they stop your target audience and pull them in?
Are they based on your customer’s buying triggers and desires?
Do they clearly state the benefits of what you have to offer and compel them to read more?
If they’re not quite there don’t worry, headlines are hard to write.
But then maybe you don’t have to write them at all.
Tailored headlines for your business
In this coaching package you can forget your headline frustrations as I create 10 unique headlines just for you. Not only that, but we’ll spend time on a call as I explain how I created them so you can use the same techniques for writing future headlines.
I won’t be using templates. Instead we’ll work together to find the right style of headline for your business and your audience.
And in addition to that, I’ll also provide one subheading for each headline to increase the impact of the headline and make it easier for you to ease into your opening.
BONUS: Social media sound bites (perfect for product launches)
You’ll also receive 10 social media sound bites. These are like mini headlines that are catchy and short enough for you to use on Twitter to promote your product or service.
You can also send them to affiliates to make it easier for them to promote your product.
After our session you will have a valuable bank of relevant headlines, subheadings and social media shout outs that can use.
This lets you use a different headline or promotional sound bite when you’re on Facebook, or Twitter or in your email newsletter. (If people see the same headline too often they start to ignore it).
So what do you get?
- A 30 minute call – Here I can walk you through your headlines and explain how I created them for you.
- 10 headlines – Written exclusively for you and your business
- 10 subheadings – To add punch to your headline and pull your reader into the opening
- 10 social media sound bites – Use these to promote your product or service on social media
- Call recording
Session must be redeemed within 60 days
How does it work
When you order your headline workshop you follow a simple process to get to your shiny new headlines:
- You’ll get access to the coaching welcome page where you can download your client agreement and Copywriting Characteristics Map to complete and return
- Once I’ve received your materials I’ll send you a confirmation email and a link that you can use to book in for your session
- On the session we’ll focus for 30 minutes on the new headlines I’ve written and work through them so you understand why I’ve done them that way
- Within 24 hours of our call you’ll receive a recording for you to work from
- Within 48 hours of the call you’ll receive your final headlines, subheadings and social media sound bites
- Must be redeemed within 60 days of payment
Booking in for this session is easy, simply click on the button below:
10 Headlines (Plus Product Launch Sound Bites)
Sorry – this product is no longer available
P.S. If you’re not confident that your headlines are getting your copy the attention it deserves, book in for this session today.