You deserve to be heard, and I want to give you practical tools to get the attention of your ideal customers, keep them engaged and then encourage them to take action.
How do I do this through the newsletter?
- Keeping in touch with your regularly – This is usually weekly, sometimes a little more if there’s time-sensitive news, or a little less if I’m travelling with work, or on holiday, or ill, or I’ve fallen down a mineshaft (if you’ve not heard from me in a few months, please send for Lassie, Flipper or other rescue mammal).
- Copywriting freebies – Like the Sales Page Cheat Sheet you get when you sign up. As I create other resources, you get first dibs.
What can you expect in a Harrisonamy Newsletter?
You’ll get a varied mixture of the following:
- Quick copywriting tips and hacks
- Links to recent copywriting tutorials and posts on the Harrisonamy blog
- Links to the latest Hit Publish episode (a 15 minute podcast sketch show about copywriting and content marketing)
- Details about the next Copywriting Lab (a monthly video tutorial where you can submit content for a free review)
- Details about the Write With Influence membership (special offers, when the price is going up and any free promotional content I’m giving away
- Links to copywriting resources I love (to save you the search time)
I have to say your updates are one of the only one’s I am still subscribed to via email because they are BRILLIANT! You are certainly a stand-out talent in the world of copywriting (and yes, you can quote me on that lol) – Janine Ogg: Love Your Small Business
Amy is an invaluable resource to both her clients and her fellow copywriters. Her writing style is personable, humorous, and professional—all at the same time! No small feat. Her advice is truly solid and has helped me on many occasions. Her newsletter is a delight to read and is my personal favorite of the many weekly newsletters I’m subscribed to. I actually look forward to reading it each week. I recommend it to everyone! Amy’s charm transcends her target audience (copywriters) and becomes instantly enchanting to anyone who reads it! Lauren Tharp – Little Zotz Writing
I just wanted to drop you a quick email to thank you for your most recent tip about contacting sites to explore guest posting.
It has been something on my list for a *long* time. I have, quite simply, been procrastinating. But your newsletter was finally the much needed ‘kick up the butt’ I needed. So Monday afternoon I sent an email off to a website that I follow which has around 19,000 subscribers within my target market (triathlon) using your suggested outline as a guide. And Tuesday morning I woke to find a response telling me that they wanted my guest post 🙂Jen Brown – www.sparta-pt.com