Since 2004 I have been helping to launch and improve small to large online enterprises.
After working in project management for Canadian mobile phone retailer Studentphones.com, I returned to England to join online investment company Giant Investments. Leading a team of web technicians, my mandate was to improve functionality, performance and content of their latest acquisitions.
Throughout my time working with online businesses I have been involved in all departments from sales to accounts, development to design whilst reporting to and working alongside the company directors.
I have experienced start up businesses, established ventures and even those that never made it to fruition. Each and every experience has been valuable and allows me to offer a more in depth and well-rounded service.
Current Clients include:
- Student Phones – Project Management including launch of their national mobile phone recycling programme
- BankRefund – Launching a Claim-Handling Company
- Eventa – Launching a Gift Experience Business
- FinanceFinderUK – Project Management
- MoneyExpert – Project Management, Presentation Preparation and Copy Writing