I got up this morning and was all excited, not least because it’s December the 1st and that means the first chocolate gets eaten on the advent calendar.
Today, Harrisonamy Copywriting turns 3 years old – and you benefit.
Because this isn’t about me – that’s what my real birthday is for (next month… I’d like a room full of puppies and a bowl of M&Ms with the red ones taken out, thank you please).
Lets face it, the birthday of a copywriting business should be about 2 things and 2 things only:
- Free copywriting help
Cake should probably come first.
12-1pm PST / 3-4pm CT / 8-9pm GMT (London time)
Register now for the webinar, and later today you’llenjoy:
Free Copywriting Help
I’ve been asking for your copywriting questions to answer tonight. These kinds of questions so far include:
- Do sales pages reeally have to be soooooo freaking long!?
- Can you use the same techniques to write about services as you do about products?
- What are the best subject lines to use in emails?
- How do I shake off my corporate voice on my website?
There’s still time to submit your questions, you can do this by:
- Popping them in the comments
- Hunting me down on Twitter
- Visiting the Facebook page
Free Cake And Prizes
Now, there’s not much fun of a party with no cake which is why, we’ll be having copywirintg quizzes throughout and I’ll be giving away the following prizes:
- 1 x copy of the copywriting PhraseBook ($17)
- 1 x copy of the Beginner’s Guide To writing Web Copy($47)
- 1 x free cake delivered to your door!
Boot Camp Preview
I’ll also be giving you a sneak preview of what I’ll be covering in the Personality Entrepreneur Boot Camp this weekend (have you secured your spot yet?)
How To Register
There is no opt-in to register, simply click this link.
I also want to know your most unusual birthday present you’ve ever received. (The answers so far have had me in stitches!)