“Personality” Entrepreneurs are recognised personally as part of their business. But we’re not just talking about “super-famous” entrepreneurs like Richard Branson, Brian Clark or Seth Godin…
We’re talking about anyone who uses their personality to market their business. Anyone who finds “themselves” as part of the service they offer, including:
- Coaches / Consultants
- Service-based business owners
If that sounds like you, you probably find writing sales copy difficult.You’re not like other businesses selling just another “product” you’re out there selling yourself.
But how do you get that across in your sales copy without feeling uncomfortable?
Well, in this 9 page report I outline:
- Why Personality Entrepreneurs can have “big launches” with a calm, rational sales page (no highlighter needed)
- How the recent shift in trust will kill some businesses, (but is an opportunity for you)
- Why selling 100,000 fake flip-flops isn’t the “only” way to get rich
- Why most famous “experts” are as credible as a dart-throwing chimp (and how you can use this to shine in your sales copy)
There’s no opt-in to get your hands on it – all I ask is that you share this page using the buttons below and let other people benefit from reading this.