It’s that time again for me to hold another Live Copywriting Lab. Last month we looked at your home page copy and this week we’re going to be tackling key techniques to make sales pages and landing pages more persuasive.
Here’s an AmyTV to tell you all about it.
The important details (like the chance of getting a FREE sales page review)
These are the main details you need to know:
- It’s happening on Wednesday June 24th at 5pm UK time
- There will be a replay in case you can’t make it live
- I’ll be sharing practical persuasive writing techniques
- I’ll be doing live ‘Hot Seat reviews’ (read below for how to enter)
- You’ll get a sales page cheat sheet to get you up and running after the event
The FREE sales page reviews
In each Live Copywriting Lab, I review a sample of content submitted by attendees. You don’t have to send anything in, but if you want a chance of getting a live review of your copy, when you register you’ll get instructions about how to submit your content.
Don’t have a sales page? No worries, because the principles of persuasive writing count whenever you’re trying to sell what you do, you can also send in:
- Your homepage
- A sales page
- A landing page
- Your newsletter sign-up page
- A page promoting an event (online or offline)
Wherever you want to engage your audience and encourage them to take action, you qualify to submit your content.
I’d love to see you there. Remember, if you feel like your business is being overlooked, you might just need a fresh perspective to make sure your marketing content is making the best impression. See you soon!