Is Your Sales Page Failing?
Get Expert Feedback and Whip it Into Shape
Sales Page Copywriting Coaching with Amy Harrison
Make your sales page sizzle
Is your sales page letting you down?
It doesn’t hit the spot but you don’t know if it’s the headline, or needs to be more engaging, or if those benefits are really clear?
If so, you may not need a copywriter to write it from scratch, just answers about what to change.
This sales page coaching includes guidance to make sure you’re using techniques, phrasing and structure shown to increase response and improve conversions. You’ll get suggestions specific to you and your business, from someone who has taken the time to research your industry, your audience and your business model.
This Sales Page Review package is designed for experts and business owners who have a sales page draft they need to take from ‘meh’ to yeah!
Read on to find out how you and I can work together to make this happen.
“I have a brilliant sales page now…”
Amy Harrison’s advice was extraordinarily valuable. I had completed a “final draft” of my sales page, but something was missing. And I didn’t have the copywriting skill to take the sales page from good to great. Amy analyzed my existing sales page and provided me with sage advice about what I could do to make it shine. She walked me through the copy line-by-line, and tutored me on ways to craft the copy. This type of mentoring is priceless: not only do I have a brilliant sales page now, but I know the mistakes I was making which I can fix when writing future sales pages. Amy is the “extra set of eyes” we all desperately need on our copywriting. Thanks a million, Amy! – Karyn Greentstreet, Small Business Consultant, Passion for Business, LLC www.passionforbusiness.com (you can also see the work we did on Karyn’s sales page)
How is your sales page analysed?
When I receive your sales page for review, I run it through a quick copywriting diagnostics process I use with all new clients. I’m looking for any obvious areas that need attention such as weak headlines, or problems with the structure and the flow of the copy.
But that’s just the beginning.
After you submit your client questionnaire I build a profile of your business to make sure the feedback I provide is relevant to you and how you work.
What does this mean?
- I research your target market and get to know their pains, frustrations, passions and goals
- I research your business to understand your model, and any marketing you’re doing that will impact your sales page
- I get to know your product as if I were selling it myself
- I pay attention to your personality or branding guidelines to make sure that your copy has a tone you’re comfortable with (most business owners don’t want to sound like a cheesy advert… I respect that 🙂 )
Using all of this information I highlight the priority areas that we need to address to make the biggest changes in your copy in the time that we have.
Some of the most common areas I help with include:
- Writing copy that appeals to the buying triggers of your audience
- Making your copy easy-to-read
- Proving your credibility to your reader (without sounding arrogant)
- Including any selling points or benefits you may have missed (just about every client I’ve worked with sells themselves short in their copy)
- Making sure common customer questions are answered to avoid objections
- Using illustrative language to powerfully describe what you do
- Making sure all the buying information is there
- Using the right tone of voice with your customer
My aim is to help you create copy that shows you to be a trusted, qualified and credible consultant or business.
“More than doubled our conversion rate”…
Amy’s advice paid for itself before we even had our followup call! Our stats are proof: Amy’s help doubled the time on site per visitor and more than doubled our conversion rate. It’s an added bonus that she’s professional and easy to work with. We’ll definitely consult her again when we launch our next product. Betsy Talbot – www.Declutterclinic.com
When you book a session, we get started straight away and within a short time you’ll receive:
- 45 minute coaching session
- Written critique and notes on your sales page (I’ll review up to 2,000 words of your sales copy)
- Email support
- 15 minute follow up session to review the revisions you’ve made
- Recording of both feedback calls
How it works
- When you order below you’ll be redirected to a welcome page where you can complete your client questionnaire and submit the copy you want me to review
- We’ll arrange a time for your first 45 minute session
- After the session you’ll receive the call recording and your report
- Prior to the follow-up session, you submit your revised copy
- On our follow-up call I’ll give you feedback on the changes you’ve made
- Within 24 hours you’ll get the call recording
- This package must be redeemed within 60 days and the follow up session must be booked within 3 weeks of our first call to review your copy
“Professional and definitely knows her stuff.”
“I’ve been getting Amy’s emails for awhile. I recently needed some help with a sales page and thought of her. I was having trouble doing it on my own. I did a rough draft and sent it to Amy after signing up for her coaching. We had a wonderful hour call where she zeroed in on just what I needed to change in the letter and gave me exact words to use to increase the marketing value of my sales letter. I’ll be working with Amy again for my next product. She’s professional and definitely knows her stuff.” Sue Anne Dunlevie www.StressManagementDecoded.com
Ready to revamp your sales page?
Make Your Sales Page Sizzle
P.S. Struggling with a sales page is really no fun. Let’s eliminate that frustration so you can look forward to selling your product or service.