The Content Marketing webinar replay is no longer available, but I’ve left up the pdf report which is an introduction to content marketing – it’s a nice little reference guide to ease you into things gently!
There have been a couple of interesting developments this week that if you don’t know about, I wouldn’t want you to miss (These are affiliate links, but they are pretty much the only 2 companies I recommend and I get a lot of affiliate requests I turn down).
The first one, is that Copyblogger have a ridiculous offer on at the moment for their Premise Software. This is the software I use to create my sales pages. They’ve released a new version which means in addition to creating landing pages easily, you can also create paid membership sites.
I love the current version of Premise, but in the latest version you can:
- Build rock-solid membership sites with WordPress
- Take recurring payments with automated access management
- Automatically drip content out over time
- Securely sell ebooks, software, and other digital downloads
- Confidently create private forum areas with vBulletin
- Quickly set up password-protected content libraries
- Easily build check-out pages for PayPal and Authorize.net
The hurry? As soon as Brian Clark finishes the sales website with the full details the price shoots up.
But till then you can save $70.
Till then, if you’re happy to read a very detailed blog post and buy, you get a fantastic deal (I’m very excited about the membership options)
Well Paid Blogging Course
The next thing you should know about is a course by an awesome lady Carol Tice who runs the Writer’s Den. The Writer’s Den is closed to new admissions, but she is running a 4 week course for bloggers.
I love Carol because she works her butt off teaching writers how to make more money.
Okay – that’s all for now- hope it helps!