Are you a business owner who’s heard about “copywriting” but you’re not sure exactly what it is?
Are you a copywriter getting questions from clients and you’re not sure how to answer them?
Or perhaps you work in a company and need to decide if you should hire a copywriter (and what kind).
If so, this FREE: Fast Track Guide to Copywriting was written with you in mind.
You see, it’s easy to find articles on copywriting that mention benefits, features, calls to actions etc but sometimes you need to just back up a little. And even if you’re pretty proficient at copywriting techniques, it pays to be able to explain the basics.
- Do you know how to soothe a prospect’s concerns that this whole “copywriting” thing might be manipulative?
- Do you know what materials in your business benefit the most from copywriting?
- Can you explain to a client what copywriting is (and why it is so powerful)?
- Do you know how to do a quick self-inventory to see if it’s more profitable for you to hire a copywriter or write it yourself?
- Do you know what a lift-note does, can you explain a lede or understand the beauty of swipe files?
Well don’t worry because now you can bookmark this page and have a direct cheat sheet to the answers whenever those questions come up.
Simply click on any of the articles below to get started.
- What IS Copywriting?
- Where Should You Use Copywriting in Your Business?
- What Are The 10 Commandments of Copywriting?
- Is Copywriting Manipulative?
- Should You Hire a Copywriter or Write Your Own Copy?
- Do You Know The 3 Things That Kill ANY Marketing Effort?
- How Do You Pick the Best Copywriter For Your Project?
- Do You Need to be a Good Writer to be a Good Copywriter?
- Do You Need to be Creative to be a Copywriter?
- Glossary of Copywriting Terms