The word on the content street is that businesses are struggling to be heard.
Trying to cut through the clutter / the noise / the competition is one of the biggest frustrations businesses face when they think about creating content. If that’s you, and you’d like some fresh, practical ideas for 2015 to give you a boost, I’ve got just the thing.
As a side note, the fact that I’m on the cover of this beautiful resource, and directing you to the feature article about me (and my tips) does not mean I’m biased.
On another side note (I’m getting dizzy now), being on the cover of a magazine hasn’t changed me. I haven’t ordered 100s of copies to leave lying around newsagents, nor have I ordered a life size print of the front cover to be hung in the bathroom.
What you’ll find inside:
- The first important content creation step businesses are still skipping (and then wondering why they’re not getting results)
- How cracking your customer’s ‘morning thought’ can lead to a ton of stand-out content ideas
- Why businesses are ignoring the seriously simple (I can’t emphasise that enough… well maybe if I add italics) seriously simple process for creating fast (but valuable, client-attracting) content
- How to add a dash of humour to your marketing (without offending anyone)
- The stealth tactic you need to do before you post anything to social media
And my personal favourite is how I’m referred to as “Harrison” throughout instead of Amy. I feel like I’m in the army, or in a 1950s British grammar school (my dad’s friends still call him Harrison today)
Download your free copy here
It’s easy, just go to 2Inbound, sign up and you’ll be on your way (flip to page 18 first… and then read the rest of the magazine 😉 )